How to Apply for a Teaching Position at One of Lertlah's Campuses.
- Application Process:
Send an email addressed to Mr. Tim Hines with your resume and cover letter attached to the following email: email@example.com or through the "Contact Us" section on this website.
- Lertlah hires exclusively Native English Speakers for all teaching positions.
- Our salary grid is based on the following criteria: Type of degree (i.e. Bachelor of Education or other
degree), number of years of experience, and years of teaching at Lertlah.
Once you have submitted your application, we will advise you of positions OPEN, and start dates.
- We will determine the best suited position based on your profile
- We will then send you a contract for your consideration
- Acceptance of Offer
Once we have agreed on the position and contract, we will:
- Advise you on obtaining the correct Thailand VISA
- Advise you on your flight to Thailand, accommodation in Bangkok, and your arrival process
- Advise you on the documents you will need to bring to Thailand
- Advise you on any questions that you may have; Lertlah has been hiring Native English Speaking
teachers for over 25 years
Please download the PDF form and send it to us