Lertlah School has developed our own unique pre-primary curriculum through integrating the core curriculum of the Ministry of Education with English curriculum. The integration results in hands-on lessons that are child-centered.
Application (Year Round)
Required documents for Primary Students: One copy of each category unless stated otherwise.
- Household registration of the student, the father and the mother (one copy each)
- Birth certificate of the student (for non-Thai citizenship: a copy of passport of the student, the father and the mother)
- Identity card of the father and the mother
- Two 2-inch photos
- 4 X 6 inch family photo including the student
- Name change certificate of the student, the father and the mother (if available)
- Adoption certificate (if available)
- Vaccination certificate (if available)
- Identity card of the student
- Academic documents:
Por Paw 1, Por Paw 4, Por Paw 6, Por Paw 7
(Enrollment Certificate), Por Paw 8 (Transcript)
and Por Paw 9 (Individual Subject Progress Report)